Terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
1. This site is owned and operated by Quality Wines Somerset Ltd (“Quality Wines Somerset Ltd”, “we” or “us”). Registered office: One New Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2LA. Registered in England No. 8359796
2. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Quality Wines Somerset Ltd makes items available to you via www.qwines.co.uk Quality wines direct to your door.
3. By placing an order via www.qwines.co.uk Quality wines direct to your door, you confirm that you and the person the order is to be delivered to, are aged 18 years or over. We may refuse an order or refuse to make a delivery at our discretion.
Descriptions, prices and product information
1. The prices payable for the wine that you order are clearly set out on the www.qwines.co.uk Quality Wines direct to your door website. Every effort is made to ensure that the prices quoted are correct at the time you make your order. If, by on error, we have under priced an item, we keep the right to suspend your order. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at the correct price. If you decide not to order the item, we will give you a full refund the amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy.
2. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of an item does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on the delivery method you choose and the size of your order . The delivery charge will be calculated on the date you place your order.
3. We have made every effort to display our products as accurately as possible. Wine vintages and labels may vary from those shown.
4. All items are subject to availability. We try to ensure that advertised vintage is the one that we deliver. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
1. If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com
Payment and acceptance
1. You will be charged for your purchase at the time you place your order.
2. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
3. Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order.
4. We deliver to most addresses within the United Kingdom, with the exception of Channel Islands.
4.1 We deliver to some of EU countries too. ( Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)
5. Delivery charges vary depending on the size of your order, the service you select and the delivery address.
5.1 Standard delivery + is charged at £12.50 per order to mainland of England, Wales and Scotland for all orders of value £0.00 – £49.99
Standard delivery is charged at £9.50 per order to mainland of England, Wales and Scotland for all orders of value £50.00 – £199.99
5.2 Delivery to mainland of England, Wales and Scotland is FREE OF CHARGE on all orders over £200.00
5.3 Standard delivery to all EU countries is £25 per case up to 12 bottles.
6. We make every effort to deliver all your items within 5 working days from the date of your order, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems getting an item to you within that time.
7. All deliveries requires a signatory upon receipt, all items must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over.
8. For a Standard Delivery, if no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted, the driver will leave notification of attempted delivery and will telephone to rearrange or will return later that day. In these circumstances, if we have to return to deliver the items, a further delivery charge may become payable.
1. Quality Wines Someset Ltd Gift Vouchers are redeemable only at www.qwines.co.uk using the unique code printed on the voucher, prior to the expiry date indicated.
2. We will not replace any voucher if it is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed whether it has been redeemed or not.
3. We may refuse any voucher that has been mutilated, damaged, defaced or reproduced without our authority.
4. The voucher cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash at any time.
5. The gift voucher is issued by Quality Wines Somerset Ltd, One New Street, Wells, BA5 2LA
Breakages & Shortages
1. Any damage and loss must be notified to the driver at the time of delivery and to Quality Wines Somerset Ltd within 48 hrs. If case shows sign of damage, please so sign. If possible, open case in presence of driver to agree damage, retaining the package for inspection. In all correspondence, the delivery note number must be quoted.
Cancellation of order
1. You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days following the receipt of an item by contacting via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If the item(s) have not been dispatched we will cancel the order and we will refund payment in accordance with our refund policy. If the item(s) have been dispatched to you and we are unable to stop the delivery, you can refuse to sign for the delivery so that the item(s) are returned to us and we will refund in accordance with our refund policy.
1. If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you on the payment card.
1. If you change your mind within 28 days of receipt, we are happy to refund or exchange the item.
2. If you are unhappy with any of the items in any way please return them to Quality Wines Somerset Ltd. and we will refund or exchange the item(s). In order to receive a refund you will need to provide the invoice or receipt for the items you wish to return. All item(s) need to be in saleable condition.
3. Wines out of conditions ( corked, oxidized, etc) will be exchanged or refund after reporting to us. We may ask to return faulty wine for inspection.
1. Qualiy Wines Somerset Ltd held a customer database, to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service. We do not give the details to anyone else. We do not release information to third parties, and you have the option not to be included and to remove yourself from our mailing lists at any time.
2. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications 2003.
3. The information we will collect about you includes:
4. If you have any further questions about this, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.