Lalama Ribeira Sacra Dominio do Bibei

L1021
 
Quantity % Discount Each Discount
6 + 3% £22.41 £0.69

Product Information

Red
Ribeira Sacra
Mencia
Dominio do Bibei
750
2017

About

This 30-hectare estate produces modern wines with beautiful definition and verve using traditional Galician grape varieties. The vineyards are steeply terraced at high altitude, up to 670 metres, and mostly farmed organically. There is little top soil here, with the old vines working hard to survive on the rocky terrain. Lalama is a blend of 90% Mencía, with the remaining 10% made up of Brancellao, Mouratón, Sousón and Garnacha Tintorera.

Incredibly elegant on the nose, this wine has bright red cherry aromas, with a fresh beetroot character and a hint of dill. Vibrant and refreshing, it has real depth and concentration with crunchy red fruit and earthy notes alongside fine, yet pert, tannins and a granitic minerality which lingers.

Additional Info